Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.909 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,869 (1,603 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)