Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.773 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,249 (1,728 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (35 minutes ago)