Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 EGP / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,219 (11,273 Pound) in Wad Madani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)