Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,501 (10,645,233 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)