Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,331 (11,974,738 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)