Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.691 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,142 (324 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)