Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.176 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,124 (1,781 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tarragona costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)