Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.599 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,504 (1,085 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 1 hour ago)