Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27514 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,133 (руб 22,290) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)