Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28720 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,259 (руб 49,649) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)