Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.673 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,978 (R$ 1,759) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (32 minutes ago)