Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.645 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,528 (€1,236) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)