Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28727 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,713 (руб 16,408) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)