Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16513 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,493 (99,882 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cuba costs 1.32 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)