Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15567 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,093 (51,990 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (37 minutes ago)