Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16478 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,933 (72,418 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (39 minutes ago)