Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31281 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,541 (руб 49,682) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)