Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26299 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,022 (руб 68,525) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (29 minutes ago)