Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27628 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,176 (руб 22,355) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)