Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31628 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,365 (руб 16,962) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)