Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31257 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,951 (руб 35,034) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)