Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32356 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,410 (руб 16,720) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)