Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.673 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 160% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,002 (€877) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (41 minutes ago)