Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.568 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 160% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,502 (€332) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 2 hours ago)