Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.068 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 165% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,950 (€496) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (20 minutes ago)