Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.766 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,536 (R$ 3,470) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)