Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 EGP / BYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,467 (8,243,557 p.) in Vitebsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aarau costs CHF 1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $864 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (32 minutes ago)