Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 EGP / BYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,099 (4,340,990 p.) in Vitebsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)