Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.022 EGP / BYN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,128 (1,455 BYN) in Vitebsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)