Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.113 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 215% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,826 (5,596 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (35 minutes ago)