Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.050 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 209% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,570 (5,644 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)