Cost of living comparison between Visby, Sweden and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.992 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 105% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,414 (6,464 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)