Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27598 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,487 (₨12,637) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (44 minutes ago)