Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,684 (5,397₴) in Vinnytsya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (22 minutes ago)