Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 412%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,878 (11,871,171 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)