Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 351%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,721 (34,559,229 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)