Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02804 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 179% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,487 (CH$516,712) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (43 minutes ago)