Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.692 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,303 (€475) in Vilnius to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)