Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00555 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,242 (COL$943,824) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)