Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00625 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,353 (COL$1,016,582) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)