Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.530 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,791 (€290) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)