Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.692 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,788 (€497) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)