Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.708 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,532 (€412) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)