Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.313 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 94% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,077 (€299) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)