Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27091 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,548 (₨24,169) in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)