Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28186 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,741 (₨16,822) in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)