Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 122% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,560 (€277) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)