Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00219 EGP / LAK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 131% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,373 (6,104,885 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)