Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 366%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 194% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,359 (€366) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (30 minutes ago)