Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.658 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,030 (660 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)