Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.971 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 164% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,405 (C$1,532) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)