Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.534 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 130% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,617 (C$2,040) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)