Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 375%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 691 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.094 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 191% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,105 (C$646) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)