Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 432%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.712 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 181% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,294 (€787) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)