Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 387%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.762 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 179% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,493 (€698) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)