Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 379%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.882 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 178% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,697 (€800) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)