Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 294%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.628 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 149% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,218 (€374) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)