Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 349%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.909 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 131% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,680 (€1,324) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)