Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.944 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,800 (Mex$ 12,497) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 2 hours ago)