Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,618 (Mex$ 4,749) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (29 minutes ago)