Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.897 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,070 (Mex$ 19,021) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)