Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 342%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.090 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 137% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,490 (€1,351) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)