Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26908 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,141 (руб 52,554) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)