Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29525 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,654 (руб 25,922) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)