Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27411 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,152 (руб 11,499) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)