Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32123 EGP / MKD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,948 (18,515 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)