Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.293 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,073 (€644) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)