Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.315 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,196 (€305) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (39 minutes ago)