Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.029 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,081 (13,344 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)