Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.003 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,591 (3,791 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.50 (43 minutes ago)