Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11324 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,352 (117,908 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)