Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11837 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,813 (57,556 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)