Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11896 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,625 (30,473 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)