Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11582 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,950 (60,007 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)