Cost of living comparison between Vavuniya, Sri Lanka and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06015 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,759 (45,862 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)