Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12150 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,929 (24,111 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (35 minutes ago)