Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 200% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,315 (6,918 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)