Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.794 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 173% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,256 (5,715 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)