Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.050 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 192% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,137 (4,457 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (43 minutes ago)