Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.054 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,673 (1,146 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)