Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 355%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.555 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 132% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,530 (€1,184) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)