Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 338%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.847 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 130% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,871 (€1,433) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)