Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25962 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,397 (₨51,601) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)