Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 419%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.730 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 188% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,827 ($893) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (36 minutes ago)