Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 349%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,506 ($1,429) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)