Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 411%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 199% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,334 ($495) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)