Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 380%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 192% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,299 ($404) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)