Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 390%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 193% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,313 ($405) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)