Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 366%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,547 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.521 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 204% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,605 (C$562) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)