Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 378%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,633 prices entered by 494 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.951 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 200% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,512 (C$1,184) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)