Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,720 prices entered by 702 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.869 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 125% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,008 (C$1,947) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 3 hours ago)