Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 347%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,552 prices entered by 451 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.600 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 197% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,544 (C$1,290) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)