Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 395%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,491 prices entered by 474 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.097 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 203% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,496 (C$1,312) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)