Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 369%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,500 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.094 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 207% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,608 (C$682) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (about 2 hours ago)