Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 318%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,581 prices entered by 684 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.791 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 130% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,335 (C$1,837) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)