Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03729 EGP / AMD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,283 (114,839Dram) in Vanadzor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)