Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02919 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,957 (CH$512,366) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (30 minutes ago)