Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02797 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,482 (CH$374,789) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)