Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.454 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 146% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,154 (€316) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)