Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.567 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,790 (€1,103) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)