Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.679 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 148% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,120 (€836) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)