Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.344 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,522 (€441) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)