Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.918 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,636 (€1,082) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)