Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.753 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,028 (€479) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (43 minutes ago)