Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15766 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,287 (20,846 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)