Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15970 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,922 (30,819 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (37 minutes ago)